Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Happy Halloween!

My little pirate who insists that he would rather have been Spiderman (I didn't even know he knew who Spiderman was.  And then he starts throwing his hands out in weird finger patterns and asking me why  "it's not working". Huh?  Oh, right, the webs.  Why aren't they coming out of your fingers.  Got it. ) Don't worry, I just hit up Walmart for the 50% off sale and Spiderman is now hanging in our closet for next year:)
Abby really had no choice about Spidergirl.  It was the only one we had in her size (thank you last year's clearance pick up.  I know, I rock:)

Brooklyn took a little more convincing for WonderWoman.  She really wanted to be an angel.  Again.  Remember last year?  I said no.


My little lion.  No, he did not wear this all night.  In fact, we were lucky to get a few pictures with him even wearing it.
Ok, so here's the real story.  This was one of the only "good" pictures I got on Halloween with all my kids.  I was so disappointed that I couldn't get it off my mind.  I just knew we could do better.

So, we dressed back up today (day after Halloween) and did another photo shoot.  What a drag!  Don't tell my kids I said that :) I was much happier with the end results.  Really,  I am so glad we went to the effort. 

 But then I noticed Jaces pirate bandana. And how it looks more like a sloppy do-rag.  Or something.  And I'm a little ticked.  Not sure why I only notice these things after the fact.  I don't even want to talk about it.  And stop thinking I'm obsessive compulsive.  I'm not.  Not really anyway.  Whatever.  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers