Thursday, November 15, 2012

Another year..

Happy Birthday to me!!!  Well, it looks as though another year has come and gone.  Amazingly enough, I am still looking fantastic!!!(There's a reason I'm posting the candle- lit picture first:)



The kids and Darren bought me all my favorites - strawberry milk, tapioca, and (sniff, sniff) Hostess mini powdered donuts.  Also thrown in for good measure - Cabela's Big Game Hunter for the Wii.  Yes, go ahead and re-read that.  Yep, still the same.  Well, I already have ideas for Darren's birthday:)


And to make a good birthday even better Colby decided he'd just get up and walk.  Enough of this crawling.  So he did. And there you have it we have a walker!
Ok, his first steps were actually a week or two earlier, but this was the first chance I got to document it.  All in all I had a great birthday and am blessed to have such a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers