Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day

In lieu of Mother's Day I decided that we needed to take a Mother's Day picture! Here I am with all my children. If you're wondering what Abby is doing she's gotten a hold of my necklace for some strange reason and I'm trying to get her to let go of it quickly before Darren takes the picture - he took the picture anyway.

But this is the best one we got (Darren is not one for trying for more than a couple....) and so here it is!





We celebrated by having all the women (me, my mom, and my grandma) cook a fantastic dinner - roast beef, mashed potatoes, strawberry salad, poppyseed salad, jello, rolls, cinnamon rolls. Delicious! And maybe some day the men will be in charge of it:)


These are the cinnamon rolls that I made and I couldn't resist taking a picture of them. Just to remind me. (And for lack of anything better to add.) They really are good. So good that I can't make them often. It isn't good for the system. Trust Me. I Know.




Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers