Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Boating in Utah

Last week we returned from our 3 week vacation. What? you're probably thinking. Three weeks?

Yes. Three weeks. It was quite long and filled with lots of fun activities! So in case you haven't picked up Mockingjay yet (what!? you don't know what I'm talking about? I'm apalled! )I'll be happy to provide you with great reading material right here!

We're at Jordanelle Lake and Abby and Brooklyn are watching their cousin Lexi on the kneeboard. And for a first timer she did great! (Don't mind Abby's expression - it's hard to be cute all the time!)


And here's Abby!! Whoooohoooo! She just learned this summer how to actually get on her knees on the kneeboard and she loves it!



Here are all the girls! Brooklyn, Kendri, Lexi and Abby. For any of you having twin confusion right now Brooklyn and Abby belong to me! Lexi and Kendri are Heathers. Jace and Kyson stayed at the lodge with Pa.



Well, I guess I'm out of pictures to post. The only one's I have left are a few very unflattering ones of Darren (let's just remember a picture is just a picture and not always an acurate description of how we really look:) and some of my sister wakeboarding (again a picture is just a picture!). I would post those but Ryan beat me to it and they're on his facebook page. When Heather saw those she a blew a gasket and put restraining order on all the rest of her pictures. Sorry - the fun at Jordanelle ends here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers