Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Alpine Slide

While in Utah we decided to try out the Alpine Slide in Park City. Darren and I have only been once before (our 2nd Anniversary) and had a great time.

This is us just going up. Abby was excited to get to go so high!



Here we are - the whole family (minus Jace - poor little guy gets to have no fun!)


In front of us were the crazies we went up with! I'm not sure but I think Ryan is throwing some sort of gang sign......



The girls LOVED playing together and got along really well. This is our walk to the top of the slide. It didn't take long to get there.




What cutie - petuties!



This is some strange animal that lives under the slide and pops up to watch any slider goers. Look at him - he's totally waiting for some one to slide down! Apparently there are quite a few of them and Darren tried to grab one as he went down. Talk about animal rights being invaded!

And here is THE SLIDE (and some toes)!



Darren and Abby prepping for their race (which was strictly prohibited by the way. I know. What rebels!)


Brookie and me. We were way EXCITED!


This is my brother Travis. We went with my other brother Daniel and my other sister Breanna (the newly wed - wedding pictures still to come) and my parents. But this picture struck me because of the girl in the background. Go ahead. Take a look.


Let's get a little closer. (Little does Travis know of the darts being thrown his way!)
Alright fine. Just a bit closer.


Yikes!! Apparently she is not in awe of Travis's good looks!



If anyone knows this girl please tell her that my brother IS a good catch!!
Actually, probably one of the main reasons this caught my attention is that I too have been accused of throwing dirty looks. Looks I have no idea I am throwing. This coming from my husband (and a few others...).Hey, I've said it a hundred times but I'll say it again. That is my natural expression people. I don't throw evil looks (unless you're my husband:).
Anyway back to the point. I'm sure this girl could care less about Travis (gasp!) and is probably wondering about her cat at home or something. I guess we'll never know!


3 comments:

  1. We love the Alpine slide! Fun times. It's so awesome your girls have those fun cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time! We hope you come vacation here again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I talked to that girl and she told me she was ticked because there was some "old hag" holding up the line and pretending to be a "professional photographer". Her words not mine. (I know. I felt the unfairness of her words too.)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers