Saturday, December 19, 2009

Letters to Santa

Dear Santa,

I've really been a good girl all the time this year. Please bring me an Ariel and a colorful coat. Bring me a princess and a dress too. And a real puppy that barks and runs and jumps and plays. I will build a doghouse for him.

Love,
Brooklyn Malea


Dear Santa,

I have been very nice to my friends this year. Please bring me green shoes with pink sparkles. I want a real pink butterfly that really flies and a white kitty with black spots. Grandma Lu gave me a kitten for my birthday but it wasn't real. I don't care that my mommy is allergic to cats (ok, I inserted that). I know you will bring us whatever we ask for......because you can (WHAT?!!). Please bring me a little Jasmine Doll. Please check and make sure that my name is on the nice list. Look for Brooklyn's name too. I will leave you a surprise on the table - be sure to look for it. I really love you Santa!

Love,
Abby Elizabeth Robbins

P.S. If you see a ballerina bring that too!

2 comments:

  1. Cutie! Detailed---you've taught that girl well! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So......where's Brooky's letter? We're writing our letters tomorrow night. We'll see if Santa can deliver the right stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers