Friday, November 13, 2009

WAIT!! What just happened?!!

I've officially entered a new decade, that's what. Yes, Happy Birthday to me and to my twin sister, Heather! Many of you may be scratching your heads wondering how on earth I got to be the big three oh. I'm wondering that myself actually. I don't feel like I should be 30. In fact, I still feel like I did when I was in my 20's. It's all very strange. Well, anyhoo, in celebration of this momentous occasion, I've decided to take a walk down memory lane....


10 years ago today


(and yes, Jenni Smith, that is you)



20 years ago today


Imagine my surprise when I went to find pictures of my 10th birthday party and THIS is the only picture documenting my (actually OUR) special day.....I was shocked!
(Yes, Daniel that is you and you are naked!!)


30 years ago today


Aren't we cute? By the way, this was actually NOT on my real birth day - apparently camera's were rare back then and my mom didn't own one at the time (Now I AM starting to feel a little archaic...) and had to wait for my grandma to visit to take pictures.
Anyone care to guess which twin I am in all 3 photos?!!



6 comments:

  1. Ahh...fun walk down memory lane! Was I trying to blow out your candles in that picture or something? Or just really excited to eat the cake? Seriously--what is that face?

    So you are closest to me in the the first pic, on the left, closest to Phil in the second pic, and on the left in the baby picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! How is it that we are all turning 30? Weren't we just 18? My goodness, time flies. :) I hope you have a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, which one did i miss? I was so sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan went 3 for 3. Lexi went 0 for 3 which makes me think maybe she wants a new "mommy". And now on to Kendri...she thought I was Jenni Smith in the first photo. In the second she didn't even guess because none of those people looked right. In the third she hit the nail on the head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!!!!!! I'll be there with ya next year...

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers