Saturday, November 30, 2013

Brooklyn's 7th Birthday

Happy Birthday to my little Brooklyn!  

Brooklyn turned the big 7 this year and I'm wondering where time has gone?  She was lucky enough to get to go to McDonald's and get her very own Happy Meal (which doesn't happen - ever), so her new little toy is straight from Micky D's. 

Dare I say it was her favorite present?


Well whether it was or wasn't her favorite I can't bear the thought so we are going to say NO.  


Here's all the kids just waiting to get their little hands on some of that cake.  I surprised Brooklyn by throwing on some fancy colored Sixlets.  If you haven't seen them they look like colored pearls and they were a hit!  In fact,  I think I heard gasps.


Here we all are.  Except for Darren who was taking the picture.  Uncle Philip was lucky enough to be around to help celebrate.

Seven!!!



Brooklyn with all her presents.  And surprisingly alone.  I'm pretty sure that changed in the next 3 seconds.  She had plenty of helpers with those presents.


And here she is in one of her new outfits.  I must say, she looks good!!  

Some things about Brooklyn at 7:

-very caring - everyone gets a hug as they leave my house
-total fashionista 
-doing very well in reading
-loves doing her hair with a side part 
-loves helping with Colby
-does NOT like noodles but LOVES pasta roni
-big time wiggler in bed (Abby complains all the time)

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers