Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wedding Bells


Last month we were lucky enough to get to go to my brother Travis' wedding and be with all our family for a few days.  We had loads of fun and the I'd venture to say the kids had even more fun than we did!  I'm just warning you now that there a lot of pictures in this post (when you have so many great ones how can you narrow it down?)!
The girls get their modeling from their mother.  Obviously.


Lexi, Abby , Kendri, Brooklyn
 


Brooklyn
 


Pa and Colby
   It took some work to get a picture of all these kids.  As you can see we had lots of help from the dads:)  Part of the reason was all those cameras to look at - we had at least 4 flashing!


Jace, Kyson, Kendri with Shayli, Brookyn with Colby, Abby, Lexi with Pippa
  As soon as Jessica hit the scenes at the reception those girls were all over her!  I saw them all following after her up to the "Brides Room" and went to chase them away but got distracted by a photo op:)

Aren't they cute?  I can hardly stand it!  And talk about a gorgeous bride!

                                          You handsome little devil you!


Here's the entire family - wait, Ryan, where are you? Ryan?!!  Oh, there you are behind Heather's head.  Somebody probably should have told the photographer (oh, wait, someone did - I'm sure her angle was much better:) 

Check out all those nieces and nephews!  I hadn't noticed how happy the couple looks until now.  And no, I'm not talking about Brooklyn and Kendri. Although they do make a nice couple.....

That cake was just sooooo beautiful and delicious looking.  It was hard to walk away from.
 And here are the two trouble makers.  But I must say, the trouble they caused on this trip was minimal.  I think it was thanks to all those uncles to keep them in line!

                 I decided we needed an all girls picture and so here we have it. 

It was a great wedding and we're so happy to have Jessica join our family!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh cute! My Abby keeps asking me when she gets to play and dance with your Abby again. ;) Glad we got to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers