Sunday, January 15, 2012

Colby Pierce

Colby Pierce Robbins is finally here! Born Jan. 3, 2012 at 10:08pm. He weighed in at 7lbs 2 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.



I think this picture (above) makes him look a little (or a lot) like Castle - you know, some show that I've never watched but seen the previews of. I don't even know the actors real name but every time I see little Colby in this picture I think "Castle".



Proud Daddy - determined to make everyone believe he had a rough go of it during labor and delivery......as if.


Here we are the day after. The kids couldn't believe that Colby could actually come in the middle of the night. They were floored.

I'm floored that I actually have 4 kids. Seriously. More pictures to come later!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I know what you mean about finding yourself with four kids. Some days I suddenly think, "I have four kids!?!?!" :) It's great, though. I'm glad you and Colby are both doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers