Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Abby turns 7!

Happy Birthday Abby! Abby turned 7 years old on Dec. 14 and was lucky enough to have lots of family here to help her celebrate.







One of her favorite gifts - a new coat. Thanks Grandma Suzette! She also got Connect 4 ( I couldn't help it - I loved that game when I was her age!), some new shirts, and money.





Here's the birthday cake. I had strict instructions. A chocolate cake with white frosting and a Christmas Tree. I think this fits the bill!







Grandpa Ed, Grandma Dena, and Uncle Steve were all in town (for a hunting trip) and were happy to help celebrate. I finally made it into a picture and if you can't tell I don't have long to go before this baby comes!






Abby is loving 1st grade and has become a stupendous reader. She has been doing really well with piano and just finished her Christmas recital. She loves playing games and is a big help with her little brother and sister (most of the time that is ...). Happy 7th Birthday Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers