Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkins!

It's PUMPKIN PATCH TIME!!


Every year we look forward to heading out to Granada with Grandpa Sim and Grandma Lu to pick out the best pumpkins. This year was no exception....luckily we had a very nice day to search the patch. The only problem (for me) was finding a way to take pictures without the sun in people's eyes (got lots of those), or my shadow in the picture (got some of those too), or grimaces on kids face! Other than that, it was a success!



Jace, Brooklyn, and Abby - happy to be here!






Grandma Lu even joined in the searching.


Grandma Lu was also responsible for handing over the super sharp pruners to my 6 and 4 year olds (I was told I was ruining everyone's fun when I tried to protest.....).



Luckily all fingers (and toes) remain intact - and nobody's fun was ruined:)



Jace was Grandpa's little helper.



Grandpa Sim found the most unique pumpkin - there's no one else that has a pumpkin like that around!





Brooklyn came away with the biggest pumpkin.


And the biggest smile! Did Imention we love the pumpkin patch?



Happy Carving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers