Friday, July 29, 2011

It's Official

Whoooohooooo!!! It's finally happened - Abby's tooth came out!

To make a long story short, there were a lot of tears and drama involved but after a good nights rest Abby was ready to brave the "pull out". I got the job of tooth puller-outer and let me tell you that tooth was so loose it was nasty. Abby could wiggle it to 90 degreee angles. Ugh. I don't know how it didn't just fall out on its own. Needless to say, it made my job very easy. All I had to do was grab ahold of it and it fell into my Kleenex! When I pulled the Kleenex out of her mouth, Abby thought I had a fuzz ball and told me to hurry and get on with it and get that tooth out. She hadn't felt a thing!

Here she is very proud and relieved at having it done with ( and maybe a little psycho looking.....it was a stressful ordeal:)



Everybody was happy it was over with!! Hip-hip-hooray!


In other news, it's official that we are expecting! Ok, right off the bat I realize I'm late with this announcement.....I am 17 1/2 weeks along. And yes, I am showing, I was at 9 weeks.....(I try to forget about that), so people around me know, just you people who don't see me don't know:)

So here are some quick stats about this pregnancy:

I never really had morning sickness just mild nausea, but it's generally worse at night than morning.

I was plagued with headaches nearly every day for the entire first trimester and even a few weeks after (which I haven't had with my other pregnancies). Did I say EVERY DAY. Yes, well needless to say I'm glad that's over with. I still get headaches but not like in the beginning.

I started to pop out embarrassingly early (9 weeks, actually earlier but no one dared say anything at that point:) nobody noticed except family......or so I choose to believe:)

My skin broke out like a hormone crazed teenager and I am just now "recovering".

I had my first Dr.'s appointment at 16 weeks. That's when the lab tech drawing my blood told me congratulations and then asked what number we were on. I told him 4 and he gasped and then spluttered, "What! Are you kidding? Don't you guys have cable, or- or something better to do?!" Ahem. Well then. Apparently I've surpassed my child limit. No one let me know that bit of information.

I'm not really sure but I think I've gained about 5 lbs.

I'm still running but not as fast and more frequent breaks if I need it. I ran almost 4 miles yesterday but usually stop around 3.

No weird food cravings but many things I used to love don't taste good right now.

I guess that's all for now. I should have gender news soon so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers