Saturday, April 3, 2010

Snow!



Last week we got a good Spring snow storm. Nice, wet snow perfect for making a nice, fat snowman! Grandma showed up just in the nick of time to watch Jace so I could impart my snowman making knowledge upon the girls! We rolled and rolled the bottom until we could roll no more. I know it doesn't look that big but trust me, that snow was heavy! And we were rolling up a slight incline. Anyway, I was feeling pretty proud of myself until I realized I had to make a big second ball of snow. You know, one that I would have to actually pick up. Without throwing out my back. Well, let's just say when duty calls, I perform. No matter what!
This picture was right before we put on the face.
Our completed snowman!



I think he looks pretty good. The next day was incrediby warm and our snowman melted. Abby took the opportunity to give the licorice (snowman's mouth) a try. Needless to say it was soggy and disgusting and only took one bite for her to figure that out!

1 comment:

  1. I think it should be a called a snow-lady....du to the pink scarf of course!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers