Monday, December 23, 2013

Pictures with Santa '13

 I have been such a slacker mom about getting my kids to visit Santa that I thought this year is a must!  I don't even know when the last time we sat on the big guy's knee.  My kids thought it was great (he happened to be visiting a bank) and were so out of their element that they couldn't even come up with anything to ask for!




I should have prefaced this by saying my kids thought it was great - except for Colby.  Thank goodness I was ready to go when Abby ran Colby over to Santa because this was the only shot we got.  There was a split second of Colby screaming on Santa's knee (which I was ok with but Santa wasn't) but I couldn't back away fast enough to take the picture.  So I sent Abby with him and here we are.  I did get one other picture of Colby truckin' away from Santa as fast as possible.  Oh, alright, I'll post it.


I even gave him a candy cane for bribery.  It didn't work.  

Ho, ho, ho!! Merry Christmas













No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers