Tuesday, February 26, 2013

More birthdays...

Well, since birthdays seem to be a theme, I guess we'd better round out our family birthdays (until summer that is, where Jace is the lone birthday:)

Darren celebrated his birthday February 21 and we had our go-to birthday crew invited.  The kids were excited to get to help blow out candles and Jace keeps begging us for his birthday to be next.  Really Jace has sort of believed every birthday we've celebrated has been his....


Darren lighting his favorite birthday cake - yellow cake with chocolate frosting.  He made it all on his own.  Even though I told him I had planned on making it.  I think there is a little part of him that thinks I would ruin a box cake and store bought frosting.   As if.

Happy Birthday Darren!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers