Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cabin

 Our annual trip to the cabin happened a few weeks ago and like always the kids loved it!  This year we were lucky enough to stay in a cabin that had a hot tub, and I hate to say it, but I think it was the highlight of the year.  No joke.




Smore's night was also a big hit.  Although, I think Brooklyn would rather make the smore's than eat them.



Colby had a great time with all the cousins and I had a great time letting the cousins tote him around.  Darren has nicknamed Colby "Tank" and he has all of his family calling my little baby "Tank".  Not sure how I feel about that.  This particular cousin is Mackay and more than one person thinks that Colby looks like Mackay.  Makay's only response?  "Well, he has a lot to look forward to."  I think so too, Mackay:)

 Abby learned how to "paddle board" on a canoe.

 Brooklyn tried out kayaking with Ashley.
Lake day just happened to be Jace's "real" birthday.  So we added to the birthday confusion and let Jace know that we were taking him to the lake for his birthday.  Now we've celebrated at least 3 times!  He loved it.  I was obviously messing around with the settings on my camera......

 Darren always feels left out of my blog.  Like I don't do enough talking about him.  So here you go.  This is Darren being "manly";)
And I guess that's all of my pictures.  We also made it to West Yellowstone for pizza and a stop at the candy shop for treats (but especially for fudge).  We went on 4 wheelers, hikes, floated the river and had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers