Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Carnival 2012

 Our annual carnival showed up a few weeks ago and once again we had a blast.  It was quite a chilly, rainy day (hence the winter coats in May) but, nonetheless, we braved the weather and had a great time!
Abby

Abby

Abby had no fear when it comes to carnival rides and this was her favorite. 
Brooklyn and Jace



Brooklyn

 
Darren and Jace
                                                                               
I don't know if you can pick Jace out of this one (Darren is in the red coat and Jace is on the left) but I about had a heart attack when Jace decided this was the ride for him!  He ended up being just fine (I made Darren go with him.....and hold his hand) and he loved it!
I have a picture of Colby somewhere but it's not on my computer at the moment.  Just imagine him all bundled up with coats and blankets and nestled down for a nap in his stroller and you'll get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers