Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter Pictures

These are meant to be our "Easter Pictures" but really they're just us in our Easter clothes two weeks late.  In fact, I don't even really remember what I wore on Easter but I don't think it was the outfit you're seeing.  Colby was asleep before church on Easter Sunday and again when we got home from church.  So I snapped a few of the other 3 that day and my camera battery died leaving me with less than desirable results!  Anyway, this was two weeks after the fact but at least we captured the moment (although it wasn't really "the moment" because it wasn't really Easter but whatever - you get the picture:).







(I'm just going to say it - I cannot get a picture that has both Abby and Jace in it that results in both Abby and Jace with their eyes open - unless I have time to take A LOT of photos!  I think they take after their father....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers