Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fishing

Darren took the kids on his first ever no mom fishing trip! Which meant that I was left at home alone with no children to look after!! Which meant my only slightly guilty conscience allowed me to watch a couple of HGTV shows, read a bit, and then feeling more guilty, clean the house.

Here are the kids - and they aren't even wet or dripping in mud. Amazing.


Jace working on catching a big one. It works only a little better when the line is actually in the water:)



The kids with their catch for the day. What little fishermen! Brooklyn informed me that she had a ton of "fighters" and those are the best. Way to go kids! And way to go Dad! I was quite impressed that we got pictures out of this trip. And they turned out pretty good I must say. Maybe Darren's new calling in life should be photographer....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers