Saturday, May 15, 2010

Long Live the Mohawk.....



It's completely natural by the way. I wonder if the way it's growing has anything to do with the "hair rubbing off incident" I've mentioned before. You know, the one where my little baby Jace had all his hair rubbed off on his first outing to church by a certain someone (who shall remain nameless - unless you want details and then you can just email me:).

Anyway, Darren wants to shave it off. I don't know what to do with it. I've never had a little boy before. What do you think? Leave it to grow into a really long punk rocker mohawk (is that called a frohawk?). Possibly a mohawk comb over? Or shave it down into an awful buzz cut? I don't know. Maybe I just need to play it up and get him into a black leather outfit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers