Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jace's Blessing

Here are a few pictures of Jace's blessing. He was blessed the beginning of September and we were lucky enough to have Darren's parents come out for it. These pictures make me smile every time I see them and I'll tell you why. We have church every Sunday at 9:30 in the morning which is a little hard to get to especially with trying to get 3 small children out the door by myself (Darren has meetings). But the real issue is that we get done with church at 12:30......lunchtime. Actually, if you are my husband 12:30 is AFTER lunchtime. So here I am trying to get some great shots (note: Darren also hates taking pictures!) of my two favorite guys and THIS is what I get. Tell me that their expressions are not identical! Annoyed...possibly. Memorable.....definitely!

Like father like son

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you started a blog. It is so fun to keep up with everyone that way. Congrats on your new addition! I didn't know you were pregnant. Jace is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't Darren always look like that?? He, he. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers